Who are we staying with ?
The Food (and wine)
All meals are prepared fresh by local chefs and served in one of the many group dining areas at our private venue. The foods are locally grown organic where possible.
"The whole setup is incredible. To have running trails passing literally through the garden an outdoor yoga deck for us to balance out the leisurely miles couldn’t be more perfect."
"France was an unforgettable experience. I would say to anyone thinking of joining you at this running retreat that they should do it. You learn so much and make good friends."
The 2024 Plan
6 Days/5 nights : Thurs 2nd May to Tues 7th May 2024 (over May Bank Holiday weekend)
We all travel on the same Aer Lingus flights to/from Dublin/Toulouse and are collected from the airport by our hosts
10 Luxury private bedrooms across the property at St Jeans Retreat. Everyone has their own room (with one option of a twin). Here is a sneak preview of the venue.
- Private Transfer from Toulouse Airport
- 5 Nights Accomodation
- Private en suite bedrooms
- Gourmet Brunch/Lunch and Dinner
- Access to pool and full grounds of the St Jean estate
- Daytrips and adventures with Mary/Aoife
- Daily Guided runs with Mary/Aoife
- Daily Mat based strength/mobility classes on the outdoor deck
- Daily Coaching workshop (over a cocktail)
- 5 days to pick the brains of Mary and Aoife!
- A few more surprises!
What's Not Included
- Your flights to/from Dublin
- Presents you might like to bring home (the local jam, chocolates and market stalls are always a great hit).
- 2 lunches on days when we are out and about and away from our St Jeans home
- Extra snacks you might like to have before morning runs
How to Book
We are sorry, this event is now sold out. In fact, it is so popular it sold out within 1 hour. We do hope to return again in 2025, so please make sure you are on our mailing list to get notified. If you would like to put yourself on a waiting list for 2024 should a space become free, please drop us a line.
Photos from previous retreats..
To really get a taste of what is in store, check out our photos from our most recent St Jeans retreat
We just can't wait to return! Hope you will join us...